Establishing A Strong Foundation For Your Business
Eventually, every business needs a lawyer; the question is one of timing and expense. At my firm — The Law Office of Michelle Cohen Levy, P.A. — I provide high-quality representation with a careful eye toward your bottom line.
I will walk you through all the important considerations of your new business, including choice of entity decisions, capitalization and ownership structure, employee considerations and drafting of the necessary initiating, formation and employment documents.
Helping You Capitalize On Your Strengths And Minimize Future Disputes
I provide legal representation and document drafting in a variety of business and corporate legal matters:
- Formation and maintenance of corporations, including drafting articles of incorporation, bylaws, resolutions and amendments thereto
- Formation of limited liability companies (LLCs), including drafting articles of organization and operating agreements
- Formation of partnerships, including drafting partnership agreements
- Legal questions and concerns that arise in day-to-day operations
- Preventative legal advice, including consultations and documents review before your business takes action that could otherwise lead to negative consequences
- Contract drafting and review, including employment, independent contractor, advertising, licensing, arbitration
- Trademark and copyright protection