Advising You On A Range Of Business Law Matters
Running a business is not a solitary endeavor. Even if you are a founder and sole proprietor in South Florida, you rely on others to start up, stabilize and defend your interests. Including a business attorney in this group of supporters ensures that your interests are protected and promoted while you develop your professional relationships and begin others.
When business owners seek straightforward solutions for legal issues, they contact me, Michelle Cohen Levy. Throughout the Broward County business community, I am known for my meticulous approach and attentive representation. Nationally, I have received commendations from Super Lawyers for my high-caliber counsel.
Providing Award-Winning Representation For All Your Business Needs
I am a solo practitioner and handle all aspects of my client’s cases. When you hire my firm, you will work directly with me, not a first-year associate. Over the course of my legal career, I have represented business owners operating in a range of industries. I draw on this background when I customize a strategy to address your concerns.
The Law Office of Michelle Cohen Levy, P.A., offers comprehensive services for a variety of business law matters, including:
- Litigating business and employment disputes, such as breach of contract or discrimination suits
- Advising on business startups and entity selection
- Writing and executing contracts
- Writing of partnership agreements
- Facilitating asset purchases, sales and navigating other transactions
- Providing on-demand answers for general counsel concerns
- Protecting intellectual property, including copyrights, service marks and trademarks
As a seasoned business lawyer, I have an extensive understanding of state and federal statutes. I use my broad skill set to navigate legal procedures so that your matters are addressed in a timely fashion.
You may depend on others’ insight to develop your business model and spur your growth. With my counsel, you will have the guidance necessary to help your business capitalize on opportunities and confront challenges when they arise.